Looking for an update to your brunch? This Persian Herb Frittata, or Kuku Sabzi, is the perfect choice! We’ve added a delicious Kohinoor twist with the addition of our award-winning Egg Curry Sauce!
1 Kohinoor Egg Curry Cooking Sauce
3 spring onions, chopped
30g dried cranberries
70g walnuts, chopped
1 tbsp self-raising flour
1 tbsp oil
Yoghurt, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 180˚C
- Whisk the eggs and add the Kohinoor Egg curry cooking sauce and whisk throughly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the parsley, coriander, and spring onions. Add the cranberries and walnuts and then the flour. Mix well until flour coats all the ingredients.
- Add these ingredients to the egg mixture.
- In a large oven-friendly frying pan, add the oil on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the egg mixture and even out with a spatula.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, until the egg is fully cooked.
- Let the frittata cool for 5 minutes in the pan before flipping out to serve with yoghurt.
Kohinoor Egg Curry Cooking Sauce
A traditional Indian egg recipe that has found popularity in Bombay. This preparation combines onions, tomatoes, spices and cashew nuts in a rich and flavourful sauce.