This masala toast sandwich is the perfect comfort food, uniting the flavours of Mumbai and their street food delicacies in the perfect crispy lunch.
1 Kohinoor Pav Bhaji Side Dish
1 Kohinoor Plain Bhujia
2 slices bread
1 beef tomato
1 green pepper
1 tbsp green chilli chutney
Butter to spread
Coriander to serve
Chopped tomato to serve
- Spread the butter on the slices of toast.
- On the unbuttered slice, add 1 heaped tablespoon of the Pav Bhaji.
- Thinly slice the tomato and pepper and add it on top of the Pav Bhaji.
- Add half a tablespoon of the green chutney to the other slice of toast.
- Add the bread slices together and put in a toasted sandwich machine. Cook until fully toasted.
- When toasted, add the remaining chutney on top of the toastie and sprinkle with the Kohinoor Plain Bhujia to serve.
Kohinoor Pav Bhaji Side Dish
This dish is a Mumbai street-food staple. Originating on the city’s Chowpatty Beach, its popularity grew as people fell in love with it’s subtly spiced mix of mashed potato and vegetables.
Kohinoor’s Plain Bhujia
They are perfect for sharing with your family, friends or treasure the solitary moments that you much deserve.